Personal Information We Collect:
We want you to understand how personal information you provide to us is collected and used. Personal information is any information that we can use to identify, locate, or contact you. We may collect and store your personal information when you provide it to us or to our service providers. Some examples of personal information we collect and when we collect it include:
- Contact information, such as name, address, email address, and phone number.
- Account data, such as your username and password that you may set to establish an online account with us.
- Marketing information, such as your preferences for receiving communications about our activities, events, and publications, and details about how you engage with our communications.
- Transaction details and history, details of products or services you have purchased from us, such as shipping address and details of your subscriptions.
- Feedback that you leave on our Site, including comments and products reviews.
- When you indicate that you are interested in receiving information about our products or services, such as e-mail alerts, newsletters, and other notifications
- To process transactions. We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- Transaction information: about how you interact with us such as purchase history, when you make returns, request an e-receipt, or your order delivered.
- When you request that merchandise be sent to you or others, we store billing and shipping information as a convenience to you for future purchases, and we will store information about your orders for order tracking and status retrieval purposes.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To administer a content, promotion, to send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails.
The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related products or services information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
If you choose not to provide your personal information to us, we may not be able to provide you with requested products, services, or information.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Compliance with children\'s online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
We use your personal information to respond to your requests, such as to fulfill your order, contact you with information about your order, send you email alerts, send you newsletters, and to provide you with related customer service. We may also use your information to send marketing communications and administrative information to you.
Manage subscription services, including order management, billing, improving reorder experiences, communicate with you about your account, and offer other products and services that may be of interest to you.
We may use your personal information to personalize your experience shopping and interacting with us, including by presenting products and offers tailored to you, and for our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing our Services and new products and services, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and operating and expanding our business activities.
With your consent. In some cases we may specifically ask for your consent to collect, use or share your personal information, such as when required by law.
Web browser cookies
Atlanta, GA 30345
Phone number: (770) 299-4081